20 Beiträge
teamdean hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Large bathroom at lake house - Hi I am struggling on how to use the space in a large bathroom at our lake house. Design is contemporary - clean lines, simple decor. But r... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
teamdean hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile help - Hi The tilers are doing our bathroom now and we are using the same tile as below. We are trying to find out how the edges were trimmed. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
teamdean hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile help - Hi The tilers are doing our bathroom now and we are using the same tile as below. We are trying to find out how the edges were trimmed. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
teamdean hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile ordering question - Hi - I am ordering some floor tile and they are asking me who specified it? What does that mean? Do I have to have a designer or contracto... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
teamdean hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Same roman shade or not? - Hi Ordering new window treatments for guest bedroom. There is a smaller window adjacent to the main windows and it looks odd. I am going ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
teamdean hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2 bathroom questions - Hi! We are redoing our master bath and kids bath at the same time. They share a wall, but the master is an ensuite Neither room is big -... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
teamdean hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tub info - Can you please tell me the manufacturer of this tub, and the dimensions if you have it? Thx!
    Kommentar
teamdean hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with coffee table - Hi I am about 3/4 through a renovation of our family room and entry. I am stuck on what kind of coffee table to get. The area rug shown i... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
teamdean hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help with baseboard in sunken family room - Hi! I'm nearing the end of a remodel in our family room. It is sunken and the contractor put a small piece of baseboard on the single st... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
teamdean hat eine Diskussion gestartet
coffee table manufacturer? - Does anyone know the manufacturer of this coffee table? If not, anything similar? I am looking for something a little higher than 12". Th... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...