9 Beiträge
Tegan Webb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
gap between mdf... - Hi again, looking at doing the mdf shiplap look and am wondering the size of the gap between the planks. Thanks so much in advance! This is ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Tegan Webb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint colour on cabinets please - Would you please share the blue colour paint on the cabinets. Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
Tegan Webb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
planking on wall... - Would you share the wall treatment you have done in this photo please. I love it ..
    1 Kommentar
Tegan Webb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
area rug in living room - I love the area rugs in the house. Are they all from one vendor or different. In particular I love the rug in the living room. Would you min... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Tegan Webb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Area rug - Would you please share where you purchased this rug from. Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
Tegan Webb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint colour ... - Hi there, would you mind sharing the paint colour in the main living area please!
    1 Kommentar
Tegan Webb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint and wall planks... - Hi there, I'm curious to the colour paint used on the wall and wall planks in the foyer. Is it the same colour paint ? Also what material di... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Tegan Webb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall decor ... - Interested in where the wall decor is from. Thanks
    1 Kommentar
Tegan Webb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Picture frames... - I'm hoping you could share where you purchased these picture frames from. Thanks.
    1 Kommentar