9 Beiträge
Carol Patterson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mexican Marigold/Copper Canyon Daisy - I bought 2 of these & they grew great, but haven't had but a couple of blooms. I understand they bloom best in short days in the fall. B... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Carol Patterson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fouquieria? - Thought I'd try this forum, too. I posted it in cacti/succulent. I've been trying to identify what I think is a Fouquieria. I found it on th... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Carol Patterson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fouquieria - I've been trying to identify what I think is a Fouquieria. I found it on the edge of the Colorado River in Matagorda, TX where the river spi... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Carol Patterson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Unknown $1 Plant - Got this plant(front)on the sale table at Lowe's. It needed to be repotted because the soil had eroded away from the base exposing roots. I'... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Carol Patterson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trumpet Creeper Family? - This plant was given to me by a friend who couldn't remember what it is. I thought it was maybe an Esperanza (Yellow Bells)(Tacoma Stans)bec... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Carol Patterson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bowling Ball Bonanza!!! - We were visiting friends yesterday. They are in the process of making a pond/waterfall in their backyard & I mentioned that I had made a... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Carol Patterson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rub-on Gold Finish - Here is a link to the product I was suggesting for the Chrome towel rod. For some reason I'm not allowed to post two items with the same sub... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Carol Patterson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Concrete Elephant Ears - Here are the 2 elephant ears I finished today. The smaller one isn't as yellow as it appears in this photo. They are painted to look like br... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Carol Patterson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
First Concrete Leaf Castings - Well,y'all made me do it. After seeing a birdbath made of a concrete leaf, I've been researching the best way to make them. Then I found thi... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare