15 Beiträge
teneca clark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint Ready Repair - I had roof work done on my shed. The contractor came out to see the area and then provided a quote stating the site would be paint ready and... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
teneca clark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    8 Kommentare    28 Stimmen
teneca clark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stone Fireplace - Should I paint it and if so white or gray,
    Kommentar
teneca clark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bridging the gap - any suggestions on the 5.5 inches of space between the wall and the vanity?
    10 Kommentare
teneca clark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cant ignore anymore and lost on next steps - I have a walk in closet with a door that leads to the backyard. On the exterior of the door there are just 3 steps. I am trying to decide wh... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
teneca clark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bostik dimensions diamond grout or not - Would you recommend bostik dimensions diamond grout for this tile or just a white? I cant decide what direction to go here. this tile is on ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
teneca clark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint choice for bath - Here is my bathroom floor tile. trying to decide on a white. white dove or simply white for walls? thoughts on mixing the two? One for walls... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
teneca clark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
window in water(toilet) closet - what do you think? cons and pros? must have or can live without?
    10 Kommentare
teneca clark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I took my daughters room to make a master suite - I own a 1950s ranch and I am adding a bathroom with a walk in closet to a bedroom to make it a master suite. The bedroom and the rest of the... Jetzt abstimmen
    9 Kommentare    17 Stimmen
teneca clark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
basement master suite - I own 1950s ranch with a full basement. Absolutely love the house but the master Is small. I am considering putting a master in the basemen... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...