12 Beiträge
terace3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I am wondering What size bed this is?? - I am wondering What size bed this is?? Much thanks!!
    Kommentar
terace3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
terace3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
terace3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are you able to tell me the name/model #... Of the wallpaper? Much th - Are you able to tell me the name/model #... Of the wallpaper? Much thanks!!
    2 Kommentare
terace3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with new, but ugly color floor tile throughout home & color choic - We just upgraded from a 1bedroom to a 3br beach condo in Mexico. I had chosen all the flooring, countertops... & loved our decorated 1BR... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
terace3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love bedding with the wall color; can you tell me the paint color? - Love this bedding combined with the wall color; can you please tell me the paint color & brand i.e.: Benjamin Moore? I would really appr... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
terace3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ValenceUpholstered cornice board - I am just wondering how you mounted the cornice; was it to the wall??ceiling?? both?? Did you make it in a box shape & then mount it o... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
terace3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I purchase this product? Price?? Thanks!! - LOVE IT!!! Where can I purchase this product? Price?? Thanks!!
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...