15 Beiträge
Tera Lambert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice on landscaping. - I've been told that we can lay a bed of rocks all around our house where the rain comes down off the roof, and let the rocks splatter the wa... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Tera Lambert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need advice on chinking... - I am planning to use reclaimed barn wood to do some accent walls in my home... I need advice on what to use for chinking, all of the wood an... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Tera Lambert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How is the wall done that has wood planks with something in between ea - How is the wall done that has wood planks with something in between each piece of wood??? What's that stuff between the wood pieces?? Thanks... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Tera Lambert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Want to convert to rustic... - Our house is farmhouse/traditional ( sheetrock walls, tile & carpet floors, white doors & trim), but we want to convert it all ( ins... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
Tera Lambert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Removing carpet from stairs - Our home originally had beautiful wood stairs, unfortunately the second owners covered them with ugly carpet that looks like kitty litter. T... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Tera Lambert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with useless area - As you walk into our home from the front door, this weird area is directly overhead. If you continue straight you walk up the stairs.... I w... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Tera Lambert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with this awkward area. - As you walk into our home from the front door, this weird area is directly overhead. If you continue straight you walk up the stairs.... I w... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Tera Lambert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with this weird area - As you walk in our front door of our home, straight above your head is this spot, straight in front of you is the stairs.... I want to remov... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Tera Lambert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Christmas Decorations - How are you decorating for Christmas this year? Post pics!!
    Kommentar
Tera Lambert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I stain or paint it all black? - I hate the finish and white paint currently on our stairs. Should I paint or stain it all black? I would also like to put white wainscoting ... Jetzt abstimmen
    7 Kommentare    13 Stimmen
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...