26 Beiträge
Teri Deger hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wanted: Silver King Artemisia - I'm looking for some Silver King Artemisia. I like it as a background plant and for drying. Can't find it anywhere in the garden centers.
    2 Kommentare
Teri Deger hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hors d'oeuvres for Puttanesca Dinner - I need some ideas for hors d'oeuvres to go with a spaghetti w/ Puttanesca sauce dinner. Nothing too elaborate or time consuming. Thanks!
    5 Kommentare
Teri Deger hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Silver King Artemisia - I'm looking for a source for Silver King Artemisia.
    7 Kommentare
Teri Deger hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What do you think of your walk-in shower? - We're building a house with a walk-in shower in the master bath. I guess we're wondering if it will be chilly and drafty without a shower do... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
Teri Deger hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wanted Silver King Artemisia - Anyone have some extra Artemisia ludoviciana 'Silver King'?
    3 Kommentare
Teri Deger hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Salix babylonica crispa - Does anyone have this tree and would be willing to send me a few cuttings?
    Kommentar
Teri Deger hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Salix babylonica crispa - I'm looking for Salix babylonica crispa. Does anyone know of any source? Or would anyone have some cuttings they could spare? I saw one on... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Teri Deger hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trough Plantings... - So, what's planted in your trough? Care to share some pics?!?
    4 Kommentare
Teri Deger hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Weeds in Buffalo Grass - Does anyone have any suggestions on getting rid of weeds in a plot of buffalo grass? There's crab-grass, brome, bindweed, and other assorted... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
Teri Deger hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gentiana andrewsii - Does anyone know of a source for this plant? I can't find them anywhere.
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...