10 Beiträge
term5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floors❤️ - This wood floor is exactly what I hope to have in our house. Can you share any info on the species and finish? I'm guessing white oak? (wh... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
term5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floors❤️ - Love the decking!! Can you share the details? Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
term5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this floor! - Can you share the flooring details? Thanks!
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
term5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Doors/window - Love the expanse of glass! Who makes this window/door system? Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
term5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wood floor - Beautiful floors! Can you tell me wood species and finishing process? Thanks for your time.
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
term5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful floors - I love the wood flooring - is it white oak? Finish?
    1 Kommentar
term5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love your work! Floors....? - Are these white oak floors? Your work is beautiful. Thank you for your time.
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
term5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash/wall - I love the backsplash wall - what type of wood is this? Thanks for your time!
    Kommentar
term5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gorgeous wood!! - I'd love to know the wood species and type of finish used on the wall. It's beautiful!! Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
term5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gorgeous woodwork - I love your work - absolutely beautiful! Can you tell me the wood species and type of finish in this room? We have a similar look in our h... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar