14 Beiträge
terral16 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Seeking suggestions for curtains - Hello all! I found this beautiful mirror that I’d like to put in my livingroom paired with my navy blue soda abs chairs......having trouble ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
terral16 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    5 Kommentare
terral16 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice - Hello All! i have 2 of these pictures that I would like to put on my living room accent wall which is yellow (I grabbed the yellow from the... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
terral16 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Livingroom - Hello All! I am currently working in my living room and would like some suggestions on furniture for this area. I thought of 2 high back c... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
terral16 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
This brick fire place & Empty Area - Hello! How can I bring some life to my brick fire place and seeking idea to fill this empty space....HELP!
    3 Kommentare
terral16 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Project - Starting my kitchen project. Undecided if I should get new cabinets or sand them down and put knobs on them. At my wits with the back splash... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
terral16 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen project - Hello All! Starting my kitchen project and at my wits with figuring out a nice color for my kitchen. Undecided if I should get new cabinets... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
terral16 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen project - Hello All! Starting my kitchen project and at my wits with figuring out a nice color for my kitchen. Undecided if I should get new cabinets... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
terral16 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen project - Hello All! Starting my kitchen project and at my wits with figuring out a nice color for my kitchen. Undecided if I should get new cabinets... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
terral16 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Old Fashion Rail - Hello All! I am in the process of decorating my home and don't know what to do or how to incorporate this old fashion rail. It's a bit of d... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    21 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...