7 Beiträge
Terri Moore hat eine Diskussion gestartet
light fixture. - Can you tell me the model and name of light fixture?
    3 Kommentare
Terri Moore hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light fixture. - I love the simple light fixture, do you have the brand.
    1 Kommentar
Terri Moore hat eine Diskussion gestartet
apron sink color??? - I am building house and my cabinets are white. I am having all SS appliances and granite countertops. My question is should I get a white ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Terri Moore hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Brick detail and color siding and stone - Can u please give details of brick color and stone and siding.
    Kommentar
Terri Moore hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the brand and color of slate tile on floor? - What is the color and brand of slate tile on the floor please!
    Kommentar
Terri Moore hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Double oven or freestanding with single wall unit. - I am building a new house and was thinking of getting a double wall oven,(which hard to find a gas one) and a cooktop and microwave built in... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Terri Moore hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help choosing roofing shingle and color. - I am building a smaller 2 story home 2400 Sq ft that will have brick on the complete first floor with a stone bottom on front. I think I ma... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar