30 Beiträge
Terry Bloomquist hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Design - This is a gorgeous room.
    Kommentar
Terry Bloomquist hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Deck Windows - This is a beautiful deck. Are there screens on the Windows? What happens in the winter?
    1 Kommentar
Terry Bloomquist hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet pulls - I am selecting pulls for my new bathroom cabinet drawers. They are 42 in wide. What is the recommendation for size and placement. One in t... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Terry Bloomquist hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mirrors - Hi, I love this bathroom. Can you tell me the size of the mirrors?
    1 Kommentar
Terry Bloomquist hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Carpet or hardwood in bedrooms - Hi, Time to pull up carpet on stairway, hallway and 4 bedrooms. The smallest bedroom already has hardwood and I love it. The other bedroo... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Terry Bloomquist hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful design - Hi, love the island and cabinet mix of colors. What color, size and brand are the handles?
    Kommentar
Terry Bloomquist hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mirrors - Can you tell me the size and make of the mirrors?
    Kommentar
Terry Bloomquist hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is that walnut - Are the cabinets walnut? Who makes the pulls?
    Kommentar
Terry Bloomquist hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master bath - I have selected gorgeous walnut cabinets, quasar silestone countertop- what color paint?
    2 Kommentare
Terry Bloomquist hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Updating tile - I have 8x8 tiles throughout the first floor and I think it dates my house. What would be a good updated tile size?
    16 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...