11 Beiträge
terryo2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pear Tree in Container Growth Suddenly Stunted - Anjou Pear Tree in Container - zone 6. Have tree for about 3 years and has done well on balcony (bore fruit last year and before). After sev... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
terryo2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
clematis - how/when to move young plants from indoors to outdoors - I have 2 young clematis plants (Dr. Ruppel & Sweet Summer Love) that I received in US mail in 4" pots. I transplanted them to large... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
terryo2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you have more pictures of this kitchen? - It looks like an elegant solution to a not-so-big space. Can you tell us what are the cabinets made of? Is refrigerator 'built in'?
    1 Kommentar
terryo2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
repotting tomatoes with fruit and blooms - I've never grown tomatoes before. On impulse bought a couple of small plants and put them in small ((6" diameter) pots. Now (middle of ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
terryo2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
hose nozzle to avoid splashing soil - I have a large balcony w/ lots of container plants. Had a small coil hose that worked ok but took forever. After it broke, I bought a larger... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
terryo2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Has anyone grown Japanese anemones in containers? - I see Japanese anemones blooming now in New York city gardens and just love them. Has anyone had success growing them in containers (zone 6b... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
terryo2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
when to re-pot honeysuckle in container - I have a honeysuckle about 6 ft high in container on my balcony. It seems healthy but I think it is ready for a larger container. What is th... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
terryo2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
evergreen for shallow windowbox Zone 6b - Any suggestions for an evergreen for shallow window boxes that are mounted on a long balcony railing. Prefer down growing (vine-like) but no... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
terryo2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
outdoor flooring metal grid balcony - I have an iron balcony (6th floor with nothing above) with an open grid 'floor'. I'd like something solid for flooring so that chairs can be... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
terryo2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Balcony evergreen vine zone 6B in container - I just joined this website and posted the below in Balcony Forum. My NY city fire escape is about to be converted into a 'real' balcony.I p... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...