18 Beiträge
Angela hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where is the curtain fabric from? - I have BM Van Duesen blue and BM white dove painted in my dining area. Is that a blue or purple in the curtain? It's very nice!
2 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
Angela hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with my family room... - Hello. I would love some advice for my family room. I purchased some new furniture for our new home. I like all the pieces, but our family r... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
Angela hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Staircase - The color of the staircase looks very nice in the photo. Is it wood stain or oil based paint? I am thinking of refinishing my stair case. I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Angela hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Picture - Will you tell me more about the wall art? Is it a painting or a photograph wrap? It's intriguing!
    Kommentar
Angela hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stuff - What is all that stuff?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Angela hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Again - I really just LOVE everything about this room. My kitchen is setup similarly. Except, where the desk and fireplace are in your image, we hav... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Angela hat eine Diskussion gestartet
So very bright. - This image of the kitchen is really stunning. I can imagine having a cup of coffee in the morning, reading the iPad right on that chair. I l... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Angela hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tornado painting - The tornado painting is awesome! Is this an original piece? I am a meteorologist. I would love to know more about the painting.
    1 Kommentar
Angela hat eine Diskussion gestartet
So bright...countertops - I am curious what kind of counter tops you have used here. Do you mind sharing the material and color? I am thinking of white marble but I h... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Angela hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Such lovely curtains - I have a sitting room adjacent to my dining room. The sitting room is white dove and the dining room is a combo of van deusen blue and white... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...