27 Beiträge
Bama Collins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the coverlet! - Can you provide any information on where to obtain the coverlet and shams? So pretty!
    1 Kommentar
Bama Collins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The wall covering? - Can you provide info on the mural used? it’s very interesting. Thank you!
    Kommentar
Bama Collins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Great shower design! - What materials are used in the shower? Generally, what is the cost to do a large shower like the one in these photos with the tiles used: 10... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Bama Collins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shower wall question - What is the wall surface in the shower, please?
    Kommentar
Bama Collins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Information on the pendants? Please? - I love the pendants, can I get more information on where to find them? Thank you!
    Kommentar
Bama Collins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendants! - I love the pendants, too, can you tell me where to find them, please? Thank you!
    Kommentar
Bama Collins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Bama Collins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper is great - Can you tell me where to find the wallpaper, please?
    Kommentar
Bama Collins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring suggestions for paneled living room - I have picture frame paneling in my living room that I don't want to paint. Putting in wood floor is too much wood for me. Would carpet be a... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Bama Collins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Interested in the floor lamp - The floor lamp is very special, can you provide any information on it? Thank you!
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...