12 Beiträge
texmax13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
PPG for Exterior Fiberglass Door? - What PPG paint would you recommend for a new Masonite primed fiberglass front door? I’m in Las Vegas, so it gets very hot here and the color... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
texmax13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Art Placement with Awkward Window - Hi! currently trying to figure out art placement in my guest room, with this awkward square window. I found one example I think might look o... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    27 Kommentare
texmax13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Input wanted on shelf placement in powder room - Hi! This is my powderoom, currently a work in progress. I’d like to add a light wood shelf to tie in the countertop (which is unfortunately ... Lesen Sie mehr
    34 Kommentare
texmax13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HELP! Clean up for large BIN spill!! - Nearly my entire spray gun cup of Zinsser BIN primer tipped over and spilled on my patio furniture and cement pavers. I’ve been scrubbing fo... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
texmax13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! How to correct wood stain! - Hi! I had cabinets built for my living room and they started the install Wednesday. The countertop and open shelves are wood and were suppos... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
texmax13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
No Dunn Edwards Aristoshield Low Sheen available in my area, HELP! - I want to use Aristoshield Low Sheen tintable white on a cabinet job I’m having done. I live in Las Vegas and my contractor can’t find it an... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
texmax13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
For Cabinets: Dunn Edwards Aristoshield vs Benjamin Moore Advanced - Hi! I am having a built in entertainment center installed in my living room. I will be painting them myself and have narrowed it down to two... Jetzt abstimmen
    2 Kommentare    3 Stimmen
texmax13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best product for DIY white cabinet paint or lacquer? - I’m having built in cabinets installed in my living room. I will be painting them myself because it’ll be saving $1,000 less the cost of pro... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
texmax13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Questions about rugs and drapes - Hi! in the process of redecorating (paint, rug, pillow, drapes and coffee/end tables) and I’m stumped on the appropriate rug size for my sma... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
texmax13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Planting during summer in Las Vegas - Hi! I recently received a HOA violation for a plant that died in my front yard, so I would like to take this opportunity to have the landsca... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...