4 Beiträge
texsheva hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Solid surface shower walls? - I hate grout. Can quartz be used as a shower surround? When we built 20 yrs. ago we had a solid surface shower put in. However, although co... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
texsheva hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is the appliance plumbing under that gray box behind the machines? - Love that the plumbing is hidden! Is it under the box ? Looks so much sleeker. Never understood why the plumbing had to be up above the mac... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
texsheva hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to hide a metal bedframe and box springs without a bedskirt? - I have a king size iron bed that I really like, but I HATE having to have a bedskirt to hide the metal frame and box springs. I like the ea... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    16 Kommentare
texsheva hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar