8 Beiträge
tgreg646 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the flowers in this picture? - The 3 main flowers pictures are purple (on left side), shorter yellow in the center, and on the right are flowers with whitish outer petals ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
tgreg646 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lounge chair? - Call you tell me where I might find this lounge chair for sale? I'm assuming that it comes in different colors; am I correct? Thank you fo... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
tgreg646 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is it possible to see it before buying? - Do you have show rooms, or is there a furniture store chain where I could go to see it?
    3 Kommentare
tgreg646 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please tell me what kind of upholstery this barstool has? - I'm concerned about the washability or wipe-up-ability of the upholstery. Is it a water-repellant or water-resistant material?
    Kommentar
tgreg646 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How is this comforter cleaned? Home washing machine or dry clean? - I have dogs that will be on my bed, and cleaning is unavoidable. What's involved in cleaning? And, is this set tough enough to withstand p... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
tgreg646 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
tgreg646 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does the clock work? Where can I find the mechanism? - Love the clock idea. It could be incorporated as a design feature in many rooms. And, it's practical.
    Kommentar
tgreg646 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar