46 Beiträge
tgross39 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garden Makeover Advice - Help! I’m really struggling what to do with my garden but I want to make it lower maintenance as I’m always working in it and never enjoying... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
tgross39 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Extension Render Paint Colour Advice - Still regret not having brick when I did my extension a number of years ago. At the time I was scared that they might not match my existing ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
tgross39 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Driveway Advice - Looking for driveway advice please. I have quite a big driveway that goes all the way to the side and then the front of my house. At the mom... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
tgross39 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plumbing Advice - Hi, I wondered if I could ask for some plumbing advice. A plumber recently installed a Nest controller into my uncles property. The boiler i... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
tgross39 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garden Chair Repair - Hi I wonder if anyone has any suggestions on what I can use to repair my garden chairs. They’re in good condition and haven’t been used a lo... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
tgross39 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Re-pointing my patio - Hi, I hope you are all keeping safe in these difficult times. I'm looking to re-point my patio myself. I understand there is a sand/cement p... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
tgross39 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to get rid of Moss on Drive Tarmac?? - Hello lovely helpful people of the Houzz community. I've lived in my house for 5 years and although I would love a new driveway that is not ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
tgross39 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice on upcycling my pine bedroom furniture this weekend ;-). - I love this website as everyone has great ideas to inspire me as I'm not sure interior design is my expertise ;-). I'm looking to up-cycle m... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
tgross39 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Neighbours Extension - My Right To Light - Hi, I had a single storey rear extension added to my house (on the left in the photo in the comments below) three years ago. The neighbours ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
tgross39 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting Fences Advice - I used Ronseal one coat on my fences and they seem to need redoing every year. Someone recommended Creocote to me saying that as it is oil b... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...