8 Beiträge
Diana Phillips hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to tell if old macrophylla is a reblooming variety - Is there any reliable way to tell if a mophead is a reblooming variety or an older, one-timer? Back in mid-May, I "rescued" a huge... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Diana Phillips hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice on Limelight and other paniculatas - I'm in Gulfport MS, zone 8b-ish (it feels more like 9 in the summer and 8 in the winter due to several uncharacteristic sub-30 freezes this ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Diana Phillips hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tree ID please - This is probably a very common tree but I've only just noticed them. The vertical streaks of reddish purple autumn color on an otherwise sti... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Diana Phillips hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help - bark splitting Little Gem Magnolia + Redbud - Hoping for some input from the tree gurus here about what could be going on with my Little Gem and my Forest Pansy Redbud because I'd hate t... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Diana Phillips hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Belinda's Dream: Do you feed yours? - I'm new to roses other than a few Knockouts and Drifts, but I planted three 2 gallon Belinda's Dream late last summer that I found marked do... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Diana Phillips hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Soil odor? - So, I noticed a slight sulfur-y smell while digging in my north facing bed and am wondering about possible causes and whether I need to do a... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Diana Phillips hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I cut down my orange tree? - Advice and input please... My orange tree is thisclose to getting chopped down and replaced w/a crape myrtle or Teddy Bear magnolia. Though ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Diana Phillips hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice on Wendy's Wish (?) salvia - Last week, I found two rather large (30"), sprawly and blooming plants on the clearance rack at Lowe's with no hang tag but the sticker... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    22 Kommentare