90 Beiträge
the_bustopher z6 MO hat eine Diskussion gestartet
just a heads-up notice - In case you are interested but have not noticed it yet, Wayside Gardens in South Carolina has just listed Austin's rose Evelyn as being for ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
the_bustopher z6 MO hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to do with misnamed plants - For the past several years I have been getting all sorts of misnamed plants from a variety of sources. This includes gladioli bulbs, peonie... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
the_bustopher z6 MO hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone out there going to the Floriade in The Netherlands this year? - This year is the once in a decade Floriade displays in The Netherlands. I was wondering if anyone out there is thinking of going. I wish I... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
the_bustopher z6 MO hat eine Diskussion gestartet
the Kordes floribunda Solero - Does anyone have this rose, and if so, how is it? Do you have any pictures you could share? I have tried to get it, but it usually gets so... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
the_bustopher z6 MO hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A Question for Your Consideration - I would like to raise a hopefully interesting question for your consideration. The question is what rose or roses would you use to make a d... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
the_bustopher z6 MO hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kordes Rose Orangerie - By any chance, does anyone know if the new floribunda rose Orangerie from Kordes will be available here in the US? It had a nice picture in... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
the_bustopher z6 MO hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Saying good-bye to this year - Yesterday I was out still putting straw down on my plants for the winter, and I saw a few interesting things. First, there must be some sor... Lesen Sie mehr
21 „Gefällt mir“    21 Kommentare
the_bustopher z6 MO hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tangerine Skies?? - By any chance, does anyone grow this orange climber from Kordes? I see it as being advertised and available from Wayside Gardens, but I am ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    130 Kommentare
the_bustopher z6 MO hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Miranda Lambert rose - I wandered through one of our local Walmarts today just to have a peek at what they had. They had some body bag bushes of the Miranda Lambe... Lesen Sie mehr
    111 Kommentare
the_bustopher z6 MO hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Have any of you seen this? - I was out looking around in the garden and took a closer look at one of my tree peonies that appears to be struggling. Lo and behold, I saw... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...