16 Beiträge
thecohens hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who Here has an ACRYLIC or Glass backsplash? - We have a wall-mounted sink and teh drywall behind it gets wet. No room for a 1/2" thick tile or stone backsplash. So looking into a th... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
thecohens hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do You HATE Your Appliance Pull? (Esp Fridge) - I am redoing my kitchen and the designer specified a this appliance pull. It has a diameter of about 0.67". My current fridge has a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
thecohens hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Talk to Me About Interior Doors (TruStile, Simpson, REEB) - I've read a bunch of threads on interior doors. Still confused. Please help. I have to replace all my doors. They are typical 6'8" h... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
thecohens hat eine Diskussion gestartet
INDUCTION Heating Elements Too Small!?! (Wolf, in particular) - I can't get makeup air easily, so I am leaning towards an induction stove. However, there's only ONE heating element that's big enough for a... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
thecohens hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Your Thermador FRIDGE: Do You Like It? - I have always had problems with my refrigerator freezing food. If the food is next to the vent that blows cold air, it freezes. If the food... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
thecohens hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Diagnose my Stained Marble Counter, Please - Check out the discolored area next to my sink. I often sit soapy dishes here, so I imagine that's why it's discolored. Is it the water itse... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
thecohens hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Have a 36" or Bigger Sink - How Do you Use it? (ex: Galley, Stage) - I'd love to have a prep and cleanup sink, but it just won't fit in our townhouse from the 1800's. Because of our layout, the sink will have... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
thecohens hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Identify this Shrub, Please. - I need to prune the two bushes closest to the house. Can someone identify them for me first? I remember someone told me they were both the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
thecohens hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
thecohens hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone Have Eames Dining Chairs-Are They Too Low? - We have the dining table pictured below and are looking to pair it with the Eames Fiberglass chairs. We have kids, and I like that the chai... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...