46 Beiträge
thecorls hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful house! - Could you pls let me know what’s the brand of the black ceiling light fixture in the living room? Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
thecorls hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Such a sophisticated house… - Would you please tell me where to purchase the beautiful green lamps above the table ? Thank you
    1 Kommentar
thecorls hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful kitchen and island - Could you pls let me know what are the measurements in the island? I need to instal something similar, but I never saw it in pics. Thank you... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
thecorls hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the kitchen and the kitchen knobs - Could you pls tell me the brand? Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
thecorls hat eine Diskussion gestartet
island size? thank u! - Could you pls let us know the island’s dimensions ? Thank you!
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
thecorls hat eine Diskussion gestartet
same question as previous user pls? - Could you pls let me know the brand of the sofa? It’s perfect. Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
thecorls hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Could you please post the brand of the utility sink? - I was looking for this type of sink and I finally found it! Could you please let me know what brand it is? Thank you!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
thecorls hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful. - This is an absolutely outstanding place! I love the creativity used in every detail of this house. Specially bathroom and kitchen. Not a co... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
thecorls hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Small Sphere on Pedestal - Great design! I love that sphere on the small brass pedestal. Could you tell me please where you got it? Thanks!
    Kommentar
thecorls hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bar stools - Hi! Could you tell me please the bar stools brand? They are beautiful :) Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...