4 Beiträge
c foxe (NYC) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with cuttings! - My boyfriend brought me back these cuttings, but I'm not sure how to best root them. The ones on the left have woody stems. I let the cuts h... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
c foxe (NYC) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with cuttings - My boyfriend brought me back these cuttings, but I'm not sure how to best root them. The ones on the left have woody stems. I let the cuts... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
c foxe (NYC) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me ID this plant, please! - I found this image online, and I haven't been able to identify this plant. Any ideas what it could be? I really like the leaf shape.
2 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
c foxe (NYC) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
passiflora as houseplants? - Hi! I have 3 passiflora caerulea seedlings that I started from seed in July. They germinated quickly and are healthy. My goal is to keep th... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare