14 Beiträge
theherblady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Colors question - Does this rug have orange or red in it?
    1 Kommentar
theherblady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the rug, but color question - Is It a dark indigo blue? It also looks like there is some orange too, right? Thank you!
    Kommentar
theherblady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can extra hanging rods be purchased? - And can this be installed on a slanted ceiling?
    1 Kommentar
theherblady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Installation question - Can this be nailed down?
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
theherblady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do all sizes match? - I need many different sizes for my kitchen. Will all of the stainless steel ones look identical when the project is finished?
    Kommentar
theherblady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do all sizes match? - I want to order the stainless steel pulls, but I need various sizes. So would they all match / look alike?
    Kommentar
theherblady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Groutless? - It looks like the tiles are surrounded by stainless steel instead of traditional grout to hold them in place.
    1 Kommentar
theherblady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Interior color help - Home Depot just informed me that the interiors of my cherry spice cabinets are going to be in maple. Is that true?
    1 Kommentar
theherblady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen faucets - Does it matter what size I get for a small kitchen island sink. Some offer bar size, so is that what looks best?
    1 Kommentar
theherblady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I get the set without the vanity top? - We have a dark walnut slab top.
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...