5 Beiträge
thethreecrows hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What material was used for the siding on the house? Hardie Plank? - What material was used on the exterior and what is the color of it?
    2 Kommentare
thethreecrows hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the exterior of the house made out of? - We are going to build a house and I love your design. Can you tell me your website so I can go to it and see some of your rustic houses? Pl... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
thethreecrows hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the exterior of the house made from? - It has a board and batten look. Can you tell me the product you used on the outside?
    Kommentar
thethreecrows hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is there a picture of the exterior with the whole house in it? - I am interested in seeing more pictures of this house. Thanks!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
thethreecrows hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you show me what the outside of this house looks like & floor plan - I love this floor plan and would love to see what the outside looks like and if this floor plan can be customized. Can you email me the answ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare