18 Beiträge
thetzone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Slab Identification *HELP* - MYSTERY SOLVED!! These slabs are called Eiger Alps Quartzite Hi fellow Houzzers!! its been some time since I have posted but I feel like ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
thetzone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
MAY we all share some progress and positivity?!? - Sorry for my horrible attempt at a joke...my husband says I’m all Mom with a splash of Dad humor! I figured since the April “progress and p... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
thetzone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Poll, which white? - Getting ready to paint our upper cabinets but torn on shades of white...I don’t want anything too stark or bright... Benjamin Moore Bavarian... Jetzt abstimmen
    5 Kommentare    35 Stimmen
thetzone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
BM Advanced...finish options limited!! - We’ve found our white, BM Bavarian Cream, (we think) for our upper cabinetry...however, therein lies the rub. Benjamin Moore Advanced only ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
thetzone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Let’s share some progress and positivity!! - Hi fellow houzzers! Happy April! I thought it woukd be fun fun to share some progress with each other and offer encouragement and positivity... Lesen Sie mehr
41 „Gefällt mir“    2874 Kommentare
thetzone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
“Spamming” can sometimes lead to something - I am definitely not encouraging “spamming”...however a few weeks ago I saw a post about drawer organizers that was quickly flagged as spam a... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
thetzone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
BM White Chocolate or Bavarian Cream?? - Has anyone used either of these shades on kitchen cabinetry?? Photos you wouldn’t mind sharing?? We were leaning towards SW Marshmallow for ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
thetzone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Replacement window advice?? - Help! Our windows in our new (2004 built) home are junk...like they do about as good a job as if they were constructed from toothpicks and p... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
thetzone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What would you do with this corner? - We were thinking about a banquet with built in storage in the seats? We would like to use the large table you see in the photo as the table ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    64 Kommentare
thetzone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Matte black hardware?? - Can anyone share some links or recommendations for reasonably priced matte black bar style pulls for our cabinets? I also wanted to know, sh... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...