521 Beiträge
thinman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Got Turkeys? OT - Yep, it's a little bit off topic, but really, what else do I have to take pictures of at this time of year? I think these guys are hungry a... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
thinman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Last Garden Photo of The Year? - There's not much of interest left in the garden, but the lamb's ears are sill hanging in there. ThinMan
    11 Kommentare
thinman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Two Too Tall Hollyhocks - They aren't overly pretty anymore, but they sure are tall. Ignoring the fact that October starts tomorrow, these two have reached the roof ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
thinman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Weekend Trivia: Sunday - Good morning, dear cottagers. It's a bit of a rainy one here today, but that's OK. I've been working on reorganizing my basement/workshop an... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
thinman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Weekend Trivia: Sunday - Good morning, all. I'm going to get right to the trivia today, so I can get a good start on fishing this morning. We had some perch for dinn... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
thinman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Weekend Trivia: Sunday - Good day, dear cottagers. Rain is threatening here, but I hope it holds off until I get some gardening chores done. I'm really good about ke... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
thinman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Weekend Trivia: Sunday - Good morning, all. I'm trying to get an early start on the fishies today, so I'll get right to the trivia. In 1874 a man named Joseph Glidd... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
thinman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Weekend Trivia: Sunday - Good morning, dear cottagers. Another gorgeous day here in the paradise that is northern Michigan in the summer. In my resort town we have m... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
thinman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Weekend Trivia: Sunday - Good morning, dear cottagers. I hope you are all in the middle of a relaxing weekend, or, failing that, a productive one. I'm somewhere betw... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
thinman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Weekend Trivia: Sunday - Good morning, dear cottagers. It's an absolutely beautiful morning here, crisp and clear in the 50s. It may be a little too crisp for summer... Lesen Sie mehr
    30 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...