7 Beiträge
thisisnotadrill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Water spots on polished porcelain shower walls (NOT hard water) - Hello, I have a 1yr old shower with polished porcelain (shiny) tile walls. After cleaning and then wiping with a microfiber cloth or squeege... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
thisisnotadrill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cleaning shower - vinegar too acidic? - I keep reading of the wonders of diluted vinegar solution for cleaning... well.. just about anything. But occasionally I see comments tha... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
thisisnotadrill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Motion sensor night light under floating vanity - Looking for battery operated motion sensing lights that I can put under a floating vanity to use as a night light. I tried a few from Ama... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
thisisnotadrill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vanity questions - beautiful. is the Vanity the Godmorgon model from Ikea, 48"? Did you use the included vanity top that Ikea provides? I am considering this... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
thisisnotadrill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Water drainage between the edge of bench and curb - Hello, this is a beautiful remodel. I'm wondering if you had any issues with water pooling/drainage on top of the sliver of curb that's abut... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
thisisnotadrill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
tile pattern - hi! i have been looking for examples of this tile laid out in a straight stack rather than staggered. Looks great like this! is it the 12x2... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
thisisnotadrill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile pattern - Hello! it's hard to see, did you lay the wall tile in a straight stack or is it staggered?
    Kommentar