17 Beiträge
Lisa Thompson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
vanity mirror and light proportions - Hi We’re trying to figure out the proportions for the mirror height and width for our master vanities. Having the window beside the vanity i... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Lisa Thompson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen wall lights - Love the lights! Who makes them? Thanks you Lisa
    Kommentar
Lisa Thompson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stone identification - Hi I love this stone and I was wondering if anybody knows what sort of stone it is? From the pic the stone looks to be maybe 3x 12 stone . I... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Lisa Thompson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Lisa Thompson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ceiling color please - Hi Could you tell me what species of wood is on ceiling and how it was stained? Thank you
    Kommentar
Lisa Thompson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior color scheme - I love the color scheme.... do you have the paint information?
    2 Kommentare
Lisa Thompson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what species of wood and stain? Thank you - Species and stain color please? Thank you
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Lisa Thompson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Lisa Thompson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Struggling to find the proper gray!!! - Hi Let me start by saying that I am colorblind, so choosing the proper gray wall color for my kitchen is driving me crazy!!! My cabinets ar... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Lisa Thompson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile material - What is the tile backsplash called? Beautiful! Also would like to know the wall color please!
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...