250 Beiträge
thonotorose hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mel's Heritage - Those of you who grow this rose, please tell me about its bloom cycle. Repeat? Repeats often? Thank you. Veronica
    27 Kommentare
thonotorose hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can't get seeds to sprout - what am I doing wrong? - Seeking the next step. I tried for several years to get rose seeds to sprout with no luck,... up until now. I presently have six big fattie... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
thonotorose hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My next trellis - The price is certainly right. My next trellis.
2 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
thonotorose hat eine Diskussion gestartet
rose seed question - How long from planting to sprouting? I keep the hips in the fridge for several weeks before planting them. Thanks...
    15 Kommentare
thonotorose hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rain Gardens for the Urban Enviroment - SUAC (St Pete Sustainable Urban Agriculture Coalition) Rain Gardens Their Design and Uses in Our Urban Environment Carlos Frey, Pinellas Cou... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
thonotorose hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Spring flush and new camera - Gio PaoloRev D' OrE. Veyrat HermanousClotilde Soupert, munched for lunch.
    9 Kommentare
thonotorose hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Angel Garden roses - Pam has a nice list of roses available now, or soon. I recently received Mel's Heritage from her and am awaiting Pretty in Pink Eden, Nicole... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
thonotorose hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Spinach issue - Any idea whats nibbling off the leaves of my spinach sets? (I suspect rats.)
    4 Kommentare
thonotorose hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Discount roses at Lowes - Just bought First Crush and Summer Romance in Plant City. For 8.50 each! These roses were bred by Kordes. What I hear is that the house... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
thonotorose hat eine Diskussion gestartet
monstera deliciosa - After a 16+ month wait, I have tasted this fruit for the first time. Very tasty... floral and pineappley. The second pic will show you how... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...