94 Beiträge
thorngrower sw. ont. z5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Moving Suckers now or later?? - Here's a picture of the sucker Id like to move..The two red canes its a few yrs old.. Is it a good time to move it..Should it be potted or ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
thorngrower sw. ont. z5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suckers how to move and when - Any advice or articles on digging up suckers and replanting..This one is a few years old Great Maiden's Blush I think.. Mark
    2 Kommentare
thorngrower sw. ont. z5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
nothing going on - Have been reading what everyone is doing and whats going on in their gardens then there is my reality...Busy at work though...
12 „Gefällt mir“    21 Kommentare
thorngrower sw. ont. z5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
7 „Gefällt mir“    20 Kommentare
thorngrower sw. ont. z5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I've got a sucker mess - Took Charles de Mills out in the early spring because of the suckering. So obviously I didn't get all the bits, because the bits have all su... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
thorngrower sw. ont. z5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rose I.D. ALBA MAXIMA/ GREAT MAIDENS BLUSH ???? - I bought this rose from Pickering 7-8 yrs ago as Alba Maxima. It looks to pink to me to be Maxima. The foliage is classic blue/green its aro... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
thorngrower sw. ont. z5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Yolande d'Aragon and La Belle Sultane - Yolande opened up today La Belle Sultane below Finally more than just a couple of blooms.
2 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
thorngrower sw. ont. z5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
thorngrower sw. ont. z5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The Roses started this week - La Belle Sultane Jens Munk John Cabot Cardinal de Richelieu'
6 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
thorngrower sw. ont. z5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mr Lincoln - I've wanted to grow this rose for a few yrs. They have some really nice healthy plants at my local nursery..Is it a big BS mess..How tall is... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...