4 Beiträge
Thowell Stout hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Blueberry Dieback? - Based on the pictures, should I be worried? A little info: the blueberry bush was just planted a month ago. It was doing extrememy well. I d... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Thowell Stout hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wind damage - New Orange - Should I be worried? I know there is no point worrying since the damage can't be undone, but just looking for comforting words! Lol. The w... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Thowell Stout hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Young Apple Trees Growing Too Tall - Is it too late to prune these back the 25%? Aside from one having droopy branches towards the ground, I am worried about how tall the branc... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Thowell Stout hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Santa Rosa Plum Tree - No Leaves - First time fruit tree planter. I purchased two plum trees (as well as a few more fruit trees that are doing really well) that I initially th... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare