6 Beiträge
thron hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to do to update this roon. - I just purchased this house and need some ideas for the fireplace wall and cabinets. I would sort of prefer not to have to paint them, We a... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
thron hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How big is this bathroom? - I have a similar project and am wondering how much length I need to accomplish this bathroom? How deep is the shower?
    1 Kommentar
thron hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where did you get the door? - Love the design. Where did you find the rolling door?
3 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
thron hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how can i fit a shower in this floor plan - I would like to add a shower or shower tub combo on the first floor. Any ideas?
    20 Kommentare
thron hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Creating 2 apt flats out of one 2 story house. - Here is my current floor plans for the first floor and the second floor. I am trying to determine how I can utilize each floor as a separat... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
thron hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar