66 Beiträge
Tiddisolo Wales UK hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Posting pictures on here. - I've read a lot of you are having difficulty posting pictures. Yesterday I wanted to post some pictures of Danica Poul. I typed in my text a... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
Tiddisolo Wales UK hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hosta Moonstruck - The danger of having a large collection ( over 700 ) I am beginning to discover is that it is easy to overlook the individual beauty of each... Lesen Sie mehr
13 „Gefällt mir“    16 Kommentare
Tiddisolo Wales UK hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shade shelter survivors - Destroyed by the heavy snow last December. The plants under it don't look to bad given what Mother Nature has thrown at them this summer ... Lesen Sie mehr
11 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
Tiddisolo Wales UK hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I think I've reached that driveway moment! - No rain for several months now. All water butts are empty. The spring that supplies me with water is down to a trickle. I'm buying in drinki... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    44 Kommentare
Tiddisolo Wales UK hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pin Stripe Sister produced a settled division last year. - I was excited at how good it looked this year. Dave
14 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
Tiddisolo Wales UK hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Empress Wu is up. - Wu on the Bank has risen. Strangely she is the first of those planted in the ground to do so. I counted 36 pips 12 more than last year. Now ... Lesen Sie mehr
16 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
Tiddisolo Wales UK hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Long Division - Why Long Division ? As I posted on another thread some of my plants in 50litre pots had been in them for a few years now and it was time for... Lesen Sie mehr
16 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
Tiddisolo Wales UK hat eine Diskussion gestartet
H. Snake Eyes - A couple of shots of my second year plant from last year. Difficulty of growing was mentioned in another post. Maybe my cooler temperatures... Lesen Sie mehr
18 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
Tiddisolo Wales UK hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Seedlings Progress - Thought you may like to see how my seedlings are progressing. Karin generously sent me seed from many of her plants. I selected those which ... Lesen Sie mehr
10 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...