52 Beiträge
tikkitalk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint colours - I’d love to know what exact colours were used for the cabinetry, wall and trim? Thank you!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
tikkitalk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet pulls - I’d like to know which brand are the cabinet pulls? Beautiful kitchen!
    1 Kommentar
tikkitalk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Island paint shade? - I’d love to know what shade was used on the island. It’s beautiful!
    Kommentar
tikkitalk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet paint shades used? - Can you please share the paint shades used for the gorgeous blue and grey respectively? Thank you!
    Kommentar
tikkitalk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mirror source? - Where was the mirror sourced from? It’s very nice!
    Kommentar
tikkitalk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Width of the vanity - Could you please share how wide the vanity is?
    1 Kommentar
tikkitalk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendants - I wonder what make the pendants are - Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams “Moira” perhaps?
    1 Kommentar
tikkitalk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Faucet make - This kitchen is stunning! Could you please share the manufacturer of the kitchen faucets? Thank you!
    Kommentar
tikkitalk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wood species - I’d love to know what wood species was used for the cabinetry. Quarter-sawn oak perhaps?
    Kommentar
tikkitalk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring - Hello! I would love to know what was used for this lovely flooring?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...