5 Beiträge
Timepiece hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vanity revamp - We have an original 1958 bathroom, and due to the tiled counter we can't easily replace just the vanity - which is 50-year-old plywood, and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Timepiece hat eine Diskussion gestartet
painting vanity in 50s blue bathroom - We're in the process of saving up for a real renovation for other parts of our house, so we can't afford any actual remodeling of our upstai... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Timepiece hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Creating MIL suite in split-level - When we were house-hunting, we deliberately looked for a place with a split floor plan of some kind so the separate bedroom could be for my ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Timepiece hat eine Diskussion gestartet
arranging around difficult dividing wall - I need help with possible ways to arrange furniture in my difficult living area, and how to possibly remodel it. I have a fifties tri-lev... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Timepiece hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Arranging difficult room(s) - I need help with possible ways to arrange furniture in my difficult living area, and how to possibly remodel it. I have a fifties tri-level... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare