17 Beiträge
Kippy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
where can I get ottomans under this table? - Love the ottomans under the console. Where did you get them?
    1 Kommentar
Kippy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint color is beautiful and soft - What is the paint color for the walls?
    Kommentar
Kippy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love the rug here - Where can I get this
    Kommentar
Kippy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Kippy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love the rug in this room - Where did you find the rug
    1 Kommentar
Kippy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Our living room - Love the area rug. Details please
    1 Kommentar
Kippy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Coffee table - Like the size and look. Where can I get more info on finish and size?
    1 Kommentar
Kippy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Table - Where can I get this table base? Is top tinted frosted glass?
    Kommentar
Kippy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the table - Who makes it and where can I get it?
    Kommentar
Kippy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Table is great - Where can I get this table?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...