24 Beiträge
tkln hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color suggestions for great room - Our great room is living/kitchen/dining in one large vaulted room - we have natural light coming from both sides (east/west exposure), plus ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
tkln hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Building/Project Management Software - Hi everyone! I'm a long time lurker/old school Garden Webber (used GW to renovate our previous home 14 years ago) and still follow the foru... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
tkln hat eine Diskussion gestartet
First frost? - So anyone else as unlucky as us up here to have their first frost lat night? I think my immediate area is okay, but I covered my veggie beds... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
tkln hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Aphids attacking lupine? - We bought this house last July but didn't officially move in til August, so though we were in and out in July, we didn't spend a ton of time... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
tkln hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New house - paint color - Hi everyone...my first Houzz post so please be kind. :) We are in contract to buy a house, closing is in just over a week. The house has... Lesen Sie mehr
    42 Kommentare
tkln hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Question about listing agent duties/NYC - Hi everyone...I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question...we just listed our house in Queens, NY with a local agent, and one who s... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
tkln hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Buy existing or build new? - Hello everyone...I'm not sure if this is the best forum to post this to, but I figure I can get some opinions here and others elsewhere... W... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
tkln hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Newbie Q re Building Loans - Hi everyone...wondering if anyone can shed some light on building loans and how this all works. We currently live in NYC and are planning on... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
tkln hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tuscan/Mountain inspiration ideas/pics - Hi everyone...some of you might remember me from a few years back, as we renovated the house that I currently live in. Much as I do love our... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
tkln hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Newbie Help! - Hi everyone...I've been reading through these posts and they are so informative, but I'm starting at ground zero so hoping someone can point... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...