6 Beiträge
tlambkin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vanity in 1200 - double sink vanity or single? - Hi, we are getting an ensuite done and looking at vanities at the moment - the largest vanity that could fit is 1200mm and wondering whether... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
tlambkin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom ensuite and master bedroom - Hi, unfortunately we had to gut-out our ensuite bathroom and upstairs master bedroom to start again (due to waterproofing issue in ensuite c... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
tlambkin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I buy ? - Hi, I saw this pic and like the black bench in front of fireplace and was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy something like this? We... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
tlambkin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Entry advice/opinions needed - In the entry foyer of my house, there is a crevice by the skirting board (see pictures attached). I am not sure how I should use that space ... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
tlambkin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Small master with insufficient wardrobe space - how should I fix prob? - In my home I have a narrow master bedroom with insufficient wardrobe space for both my husband and I. The room next to the master is bedroom... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
tlambkin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the chair! Where is it from? - Love the chair! Where is it from?
    2 Kommentare