10 Beiträge
Terri Bourne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what material is used for the wall behind the alcohol? - Looks like a mirrored effect. Love it.
    1 Kommentar
Terri Bourne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Terri Bourne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Room dividers - I’m womder if you can tell me who makes the gold screens flanking the entrance to the room.
    Kommentar
Terri Bourne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Terri Bourne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Terri Bourne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Custom size request - I have a 40 x 80 opening for a pantry. I also only have about 6" on the left side of the door as you face it. Door would slide to the righ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Terri Bourne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Terri Bourne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you share the manufacture of the interior doors & windows? - FYI I live above the your project on Linda Rosa, fabulous!
    Kommentar
Terri Bourne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Terri Bourne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar