6 Beiträge
tlevy615 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Casing - I love the casing on the door frame of this wine room! Is this a wood veneer casing or regular wood with a stain? Do you know how I get it?... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
tlevy615 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint Color - Hi, did you use a paint or stain for this window? Do you know the brand/color? Thnx!
    1 Kommentar
tlevy615 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Door Color - Hi! I love the door. Did you use a paint or stain? Do you know which brand & color? Thanx!
    2 Kommentare
tlevy615 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Banister - Hi! I love this banister. Do you know who manufactures it? Thank you!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
tlevy615 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
tlevy615 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hi! What kind of fabric are the gray chairs? Thnx! - Hi! What kind of fabric are the gray chairs?
    Kommentar