16 Beiträge
tlogsdon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
80" or 96" Doors - Well I thought we had made up our minds to go with 96" door heights but now I am confused....we visited a friend's house and all of her... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
tlogsdon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Interior Door styles... - FInalizing door styles and trying to decide...I have two doors close to each other on the same wall...the The powder room and the coat close... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
tlogsdon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window grid size - Finalizing window order tomorrow...we are going for modern farmhouse look...single grid horizontal, single verticle...trying to decide betwe... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
tlogsdon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Laundry Room design - Trying to get some help and definitely a new perspective on my laundry room design. I have pretty much a blank slate to work with, I can't r... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
tlogsdon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Laundry room design help - Trying to get some help and definitely a new perspective on my laundry room design. I have pretty much a blank slate to work with, I can't r... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
tlogsdon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Staircase design - Working on staircase design...looking for advice....we have to option of having our loft/overlook above den or above the foyer. Can't decide... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
tlogsdon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Construction Windows - Metal Frame home - Looking for recommendations for windows and door! New construction, Metal Frame home - Farmhouse look - so we are looking for either bronze ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
tlogsdon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Second Floor Landing.... - We are considering adding a second level to our new construction plans (we are dyi). We are wanting to add a bonus room style room over the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
tlogsdon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Roof Pitch???? - Can anyone help me figure out what the pitch is of this house in the attached picture? I wish I had a better picture, if I get one I will at... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
tlogsdon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thank you and Happy New Year!! - Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to all the wonderful people on Houzz, everyone is very helpful in the discussion area, the pi... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...