6 Beiträge
tlw5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bead Board - Is this traditional bead board or is this a V board?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
tlw5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bead board - Is this traditional bead board or v board?
    Kommentar
tlw5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash? - Is this a glass backsplash? What shape is the tile? Photo is hard to see close up. Thanks!
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
tlw5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What type of wood? - I'm building a custom home. My husband would like similar cabinetry/desk in his office. What type of wood do you recommend? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
tlw5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash? - I'm looking for a similar backsplash. Can you tell me the series and finish? Thanks!
    Kommentar
tlw5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall paint - What is the color of your wall? I have a big, two story family room and would like a color similar. Considering Benjamin Moore's Lenox tan b... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar