4 Beiträge
Tim Hall hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Glass Wall Thickness - What is the thickness of the glass walls and are they double paned? The glass wall with the dark trim pieces looks like a storefront. Wher... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Tim Hall hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Glass Walls - What thickness of the glass walls was used? 1/4 inch, 1/2 inch or some other thickness? Where do you source the glass walls from so I can ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Tim Hall hat eine Diskussion gestartet
In Home Wine Cellar - I have seen a number of wine cellars with glass walls both solid and with what looks to be aluminum framing. I was wondering what thickness... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Tim Hall hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Glass wall thickness - Can you please advise the thickness of the glass walls of the cellar. Is it 1/4 inch or 1/2 inch or something else?
    1 Kommentar