14 Beiträge
tmal14 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring color and finish for Chelsea Plank flooring - My wife and I have decided on going with hickory flooring from chelsea plank. Currently we are undecided on color. Does anyone have any phot... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
tmal14 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Engineered Flooring Brands - Currently we are looking to replace all the flooring on our first floor. Right now we are having tough time deciding between the different p... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
tmal14 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backyard Screening Help - My wife and I have been working on cleaning up/out the wooded area beyond our house for years and are finally looking to add back in plants/... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
tmal14 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do I need a railing? - I'm trying to sort out the stairs on my deck and want to know if I am required to have a railing on the stairs. Currently it's 3 risers tal... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
tmal14 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Design Help - Currently I have a "dead" area on the back corner of my house, which is located on the south east side. There used to be an over g... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
tmal14 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind fo Tree is this? - Here are some pictures of a family members tree. They have no idea what it is, as the landscapers put it in for them. My wife and I really ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
tmal14 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Prune Pansy Redbud - I have a forest pansy redbud that I planted this spring in April. It has been growing really well, and has really added to our landscape. A... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
tmal14 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Polaris UltraWeld - Does anyone have any real world pictures, interior and exterior, of Polaris UltraWeld windows they would like to share? The other companies ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
tmal14 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Espoma or Alfalfa - I have a question about organic lawn care. Here's my situation. My lawn is approx 10k sq feet, and I'm thinking of going organic this year... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
tmal14 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Replace Eyeball Lights - I have a sloped ceiling approx 35 degrees in my family room. We are looking to replace our outdated eyeball lights with something more moder... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...