11 Beiträge
Tyler Molhook hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vanity (14" deep) for tiny bathroom - I'm remodeling my guest bathroom and after endless searches I have not found a vanity that will fit my bathroom space (at least one that I l... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Tyler Molhook hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wrong White Shaker Kitchen Cabinets, how to fix?? - I'm remodeling my kitchen and had my contractor order white shaker cabinets. The ones he ordered have two channels on the top and bottom of ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    49 Kommentare
Tyler Molhook hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Tyler Molhook hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Tyler Molhook hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any ideas what is killing my potato vine? - The vine on the right is completely dead now w/o any leaves and now the left one is dying now. Loosing leaves on the right side moving left.
    Kommentar
Tyler Molhook hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plants along walkway - I really like the layering of plants along the walkway. What are they? The low laying ones, bushes and pink flowers. Thanks
    2 Kommentare
Tyler Molhook hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Table - Where is the table from?
    Kommentar
Tyler Molhook hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Patio furniture - Where is the patio furniture from?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Tyler Molhook hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Tyler Molhook hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need front landscaping help - I recently painted the exterior of the house and I'm eager to start the front landscaping. My wife really likes the plush green country-fren... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...