5 Beiträge
tmphelps hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Update Corner Fireplace - Sheetrock sticks out over bricks, so we need molding to create finished look. See pic. Want to keep cypress mantle. Will have white chair ra... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
tmphelps hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Title: Ugly 80s Ranch - The previous owners added on several times making our house really long. Looking for suggestions to improve and update appearance. We have t... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
tmphelps hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What type of window and manufacturer is that? - I like how it fully opens outward.
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
tmphelps hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wood Floor - Replace carpet with wood. What do I do about wood floor in adjoining foyer?
    1 Kommentar
tmphelps hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Replace carpet with wood - I would like to replace carpet in den. I have wood floors in open foyer and dining room. How do I coordinate the two woods?
    7 Kommentare