5 Beiträge
tmum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hi. Is there a bigger size of this satin antique silver cabinet pull? - URGENT: I need centre to centre of holes to be approx 4 inch or larger? Please reply ASAP because I may need to order 35 or more. Thanks
    Kommentar
tmum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the lime green colour in this kitchen called please? - Provincetown, MA kitchen The pale green colour in this kitchen. What is the name and brand of paint please. Thanks in advance
    Kommentar
tmum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
red door stockist please - hi I LOVE that red door. where can I purchase that please. thanks in advance
    1 Kommentar
tmum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bamboo drawer handles for kitchen drawers - hi just wonder if these are stainless steel? (I don't want brass) . what length do they come in please? cost? are these handled located i... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
tmum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bamboo flooring - are there any which do NOT contain formaldehyde? - http://www.greenbuildingsupply.com/Not-All-Bamboo-is-Created-Equal We need to buy floor boards in a a few months time. I have heard how nic... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar