8 Beiträge
tobler hat eine Diskussion gestartet
water colors bathroom - We finally finished our untraditional master bathroom. I wanted water colors and I didn't want neutral. On Houzz.com i found out about a rec... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
tobler hat eine Diskussion gestartet
great anticipation; great disappointment; a month's delay - After two months of delay our special counter tops (Chroma by 3form) were supposed to be installed today. Most of our bathroom things are in... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
tobler hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how to keep glass tile clean? - Although our new bath isn't finished, we are using our new shower. My husband thinks we have to squeegee the whole thing every shower. Is he... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
tobler hat eine Diskussion gestartet
anyone have spa towel warmer or rack from bb&b? - Does anyone have the portable towel warmer box from BB&B? Does it work? or the portable rack they sell? I'm considering it rather than t... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
tobler hat eine Diskussion gestartet
is it ok to put the cabinets on the subfloor? - My contractor is installing the bathroom cabinets on the subfloor tomorrow. I had assumed that they would be on the flooring. We are using s... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
tobler hat eine Diskussion gestartet
white cabinets? very dark brown? black? help! - I am planning a master bath and driving my contractor crazy because I keep changing my mind. I am presently thinking glass tile in the showe... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
tobler hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I originally planned marble counters on shaker style white cabinets for my bath. I am now planning hand made glass vessel sinks and resin c... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
tobler hat eine Diskussion gestartet
those ugly bottles in the shower - Wow! I haven't been here since we redid our kitchen 6 years ago and now we are about to redo two bathrooms and of course I came back. I am s... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare