25 Beiträge
Todd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is a wood box beam at the entrance to a shower a bad idea? - For reasons that would be hard to go into detail here, I am considering putting a wood box beam in above my tub/shower combo. Most likely m... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Todd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does a simple wall mounted tub diverter exist? - As I'm getting ready to remodel my bathroom, there is one minor annoyance I was wondering if there is a better solution to. The annoyance: ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Todd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for a floor tile like in this picture - Thanks to many great ideas given to me on here, my wife and I are pretty set on using Cloe creme 3"x8" tiles for our shower, which... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Todd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What type of floor tile would go well with this type of shower tile? - We are getting closer to the full remodel of our main bathroom (not a master). The hardest part now is finding the tile and color scheme w... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
Todd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can't find a good built-in vanity; can I use freestanding in alcove? - I am remodeling a bathroom and am planning for a 48" vanity in an alcove. I have a few inches of flexibility to make the alcove larger... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Todd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with landscape layout for front of house (sketches attached) - Good morning, I posted a week or so ago about this and was really helped to get some ideas by some of you but want to try to narrow it in to... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Todd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
In need of some direction for landscaping front of house - Hi all. I moved into a house about 4 years ago and got married last year. After being tied up with interior projects, we finally would lik... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
Todd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Raised garden bed up against attached brick garage? - I know this has been asked before but my situation is a little different than others since this is the garage which is on a slab. I'm loo... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
Todd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Water Softener advice - Hi, I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction for a water softener. I currently have an old Kinetico (15 years old) that is s... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Todd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for ideas for bathroom renovation layout - Well, we are officially starting to plan our main bathroom renovation. The bathroom is a fairly long rectangle, 129"L x 80"W. It... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    28 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...